WebIZ (AR Immunization Info System)
The purpose of the Arkansas Immunization Information System (WebIZ) is to consolidate immunization information among health care professionals, assure adequate immunization levels, and to avoid unnecessary immunizations.
The Arkansas Immunization Information System data is used to:
- Monitor the immunization status of children and adults;
- Assure compliance with state statutes and immunization requirements for individuals;
- Assess immunization practices employed by health care providers;
- Identify geographic areas at high risk due to deficient immunization coverage;
- Document/assess vaccination coverage during disease outbreaks.
Access is limited to individuals and entities that either provide immunization services or are required to ensure that persons are immunized. Patient specific information is only available to authorized users.
The privacy of participants and the confidentiality of information contained in the Arkansas Immunization Information System shall be protected at all times by all authorized users.
All users of the Arkansas Immunization Information System must sign the Arkansas Immunization Information System (WebIZ) User Security and Confidentiality Agreement.
To enroll in Arkansas WebIZ, please click HERE.