Continuing Education Resources
- 2018 Limited Scope Examination Content Specifications (effective January 1, 2018)
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Advanced Health Education Center - Imaging education for all disciplines
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists - X-Ray $20 and up; click on Continuing Education, then click on “Earn CE”
- CE4RT - Get 1 CE credit free
- FastCEcredits or call 1-800-510-2317
- Get Your CEU: Low-Cost CE Credits. Course material may be a free PDF, or a book offering a 7-day free trial, or a rent or buy option – you choose what works for you.
No upcharge, you purchase or rent books directly from Amazon.
- Glacier Valley Medical Education
- Imaginis - List of CE websites
- Institute for Continuing Education: Provides home study courses approved for ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits.
- Limited XRay CE - MIRLC Approved Category "B" - Video courses approved for Limited Licensed Technologist Licensees
- Radiology Education Seminars - X-Ray; $15 per credit hour and up
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook, 5th Edition
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Questions (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice Workbook Answers (to be used with the workbook and textbook as an additional study tool)
- Rainbow Continuing Education: Continuing Education for Radiologic Technologists.
- SelfDirectedCE - Continuing Education for ARRT Registered Radiographers - Free HIV/AIDS 101 course, worth 5 ASRT approved credits
- Takece.com or call 214-937-9956 (texting available) - Radiology Continuing Education Simplified. Earn 4 free ARRT Category A credits approved by ASRT.
- X-RAY CE - Continuing Education for imaging professionals
- X-Ray Lady CE
- X-Ray News - Provides ARRT Category A Continuing Education credits for license renewal
- ROC Limited X-ray Test Prep System - Two part Test Prep System.
- Part 1 - Study Tool – Permits multiple attempts at each question and requires the correct answer before you can advance. There are feedback statements for each option and you are encouraged to understand why answers are correct or incorrect.
- Part 2 - Test Tool – Permits one attempt on each question and you must complete all items and receive a score. The goal is to improve your score until it is 85% or better. You are encouraged NOT to memorize, but learn from this process. Cost: $40.00 - The purchaser will receive an email with a link to the System and will have unlimited access to both the Study Tool and the Test Tool.
- RADCEUS.com - $7 per course; $99 for 24+ hours of ARRT Category A CE credits with Instant Access, Instant Grading, and Instant Certificates provided. Click HERE to email.
Statewide Seminar Opportunities
- 2019 Preparing for the Limited License Core Exam in Radiologic Technology
- 2019 Continuing Education Seminar for Limited Licensed Radiologic Technologists
- Continuing Education - University of Arkansas - Fort Smith Campus
Radiographic Operations Consulting – Instructor, Connie Lyons, RT(R)(QM), 402-904-8672.
This course includes two textbooks, a 359 page course manual with worksheets, self-tests, practice exams, USB drive with audio/visual content, Skull/Sinus workbook and The Test Prep System. In addition, the student will have access to a live instructor via e-mail or the toll-free 800 number.
This website provides online courses that help students prepare to take the ARRT Limited Scope Examination.