Massage Therapy Technical Advisory Committee
2018 - 2021
- Membership by statute requires representation as follows: Six (6) Licensed Massage Therapist(only one (1) shall be an owner of a school), and one (1) public representative.
- Only two members appointed from one congressional district.
- In addition to statutory requirements consideration was given to interest, experience, minority status, area of expertise and geographic area within the congressional district.
- The Section received communication from twenty-eight individuals interested in serving on the Advisory Committee.
- District representation for interested individuals was as follows: District 1 – (6), District 2 – (5), District 3 – (11), District 4 – (5) - One did not reside in Arkansas and one from District 2 withdrew the application June 12, 2018.
- Professional representation was as follows: 13 licensed massage therapists, 1 school owner, 12 master massage therapists, 1 licensed massage instructor, and 1 public representative.
|Chris Lovelace||Jonesboro||Master Massage Therapist||School Owner|
|Lamar Anderson||Little Rock||Licensed Massage Instructor||Licensee|
|Jessica Tolliver||Benton||Licensed Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Alan Anderson||Fort Smith||Licensed Massage Instructor||Licensee|
|Yizhen Qu||Rogers||Master Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Wendy Scott||Mena||Master Massage Therapist||Licensee|
|Susan Gee||Hot Springs||Licensed Massage Therapist||Licensee|
Meeting Schedule 2020
- March 9
- June 8
- September 14
- December 7