Project Prevent Youth Coalition
What is Project Prevent? Click here to learn more.
Ready. Set. Record. is now open! Submit your entry today.
Create a 30-second video, which includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Living tobacco-free and encouraging others to do the same.
- Educating others about the harmful effects of tobacco and nicotine, including e-cigarettes.
Entries will be received from September 9, 2019 through December 15, 2019. Project finalists will be announced on January 20, 2020. An awards show will be held February 19, 2020 at the Ron Robinson Theater in Little Rock.
- Participants must be in grades 8-12.
- Videos must be created and produced by a team of six of fewer students.
- Videos must be 30-seconds total in length and include a three-second tag at the end for Project Prevent.
- Find out complete rules and requirements by clicking the button below.
Prizes: There will be First, Second and Third Place prizes in the Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced categories. There will also be additional awards and prizes for categories like, Best Actress, Best Actor, etc.
Get Involved with Project Prevent Today!
The Project Prevent is the statewide youth tobacco prevention program. There are various chapters throughout Arkansas composed of middle school, junior high, and high school students. Project Prevent focus areas are: Prevention, Education and Leadership. Students participate in a variety of projects and activities throughout the year, including an annual statewide youth conference.
|Downloads & Resources|
|Connect with us on: Facebook | YouTube|
|My Reason To Write Poster|
|Ready, Set, Record One-Pager|
|Ready, Set, Record Poster|