Qualified Patient Requirements
In order to qualify for a registry card to legally purchase medical marijuana, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age or older or be a minor patient with parental consent.
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition – click here to see a list of qualifying medical conditions.
- Have the official written certification from a physician.
- Be an Arkansas resident with proof of residency. (AR Driver’s License or AR State ID card).
- State law prohibits members of Arkansas National Guard and United States Military from obtaining a registry ID card.
Not sure if you qualify for medical marijuana? How long will it take for your application to be processed and/or approved? Be sure to check out these Frequently Asked Questions prepared by the Arkansas Department of Health. You can also go to the State of Arkansas website for more information.
If you are mailing your application, please send to:
Arkansas Department of Health
Medical Marijuana Section
4815 West Markham Slot 50
Little Rock, AR 72205
Please note that online applications are preferred. If you choose to apply online, your card will be emailed to you as soon as it is available. In addition, the renewal process will be more convenient for users with online accounts. If you wish to apply online, click here.
Forms can be downloaded here, or to request the forms to be mailed to you call 1-833-214-8619.